UUM BUZZ CLICK It's Roger Ramjet

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Couldn't resist the title. It got your attention so you stopped in to read the thread.

Hi I'm SetiShock.
I've been a long time member here and thought I'd introduce myself to the new owners and new members here.
As a website owner and admin of an anime forum powered by vBulletin 4, I find myself drawn away from here and so not too active. But if I spot a question that peaks my interest I'll log in and offer my support. Or my 2 cents.
I'm most likely the oldest member here age wise seeing that I'm looking real hard at being 60 near the end of the year. "When I was your age hair was fake and boobs were real. Now it's boobs are fake and hair is real". The times are a changing.

My interests have been cameras, computers, and the love of my life, running my anime forum. I added a gallery a bit ago and have been real busy getting it set up and keeping it afloat. My forum and gallery are a hobby so it keeps me occupied a lot. I do some coding for the forum and not so much for the gallery. Jscript isn't my thing and that's what the gallery runs off of. I mostly make themes and do some low level modding of the code.

I'm knowledgeable about building computers and keeping them cool. I have a working knowledge of networks such as setting up wifi for hotels. Done a few of those. Talk about being a pain in the gazootenblatz.

Well that's pretty much it. I have a new laptop to learn about and break in so I'm off to do just that.

Remember: There is no such thing as a stupid question. Just those that never get asked.

Later...

Still remembering the old pics from your hotel when CV started. Comes to show how long I know you...dang 7 years already!

Back
Top Bottom