Random Chit Chat

Love the fish tank. Be careful with that african cichlid though, they tend to get really big and aggressive, especially if you have a male. The gouramis are slow-moving and have really small mouths, so it may attack them and they won't be able to fight back.

The chiclid is a female yellow lab, one.of the.more docile species. sticks to herself. loves cucumbers.
as for the gourami there actually pretty fast when need be an one of the males is the tanks alpha boss. he's a dick. acts like everything is his. but he only bothers his own.

If it's a female, you may be okay. I was just warning you because I also had a yellow lab cichlid (couldn't remember the exact name - thanks) and some of those dwarf gouramis. They got along fine for at least a year, then one day the cichlid became very aggressive and started attacking the gouramis. It killed all three of them within a day. Just watch out, and be sure to separate it from the others if it starts showing signs of aggression.

P3108564.jpg

Coming along well. I'll probably finish the woodwork tomorrow, then I can take measurements and order the plastic to coat the inside.

Anyone here invest in the stock market?

I Have $500 Spare and why the hell not (Well, Aslong as it would be worthwhile..)!
I do some investing when I can afford it. I have stock in Kinder Morgan (KMP), Ford (F), Oxigene (OXGN), Midway Gold (MDW), and Waste Management (WM). All except OXGN have done well for me. Ford hasn't gained much yet, but I think it has potential. They just paid their first dividend in quite a few years. KMP is expensive, but they pay a good dividend and they are doing quite well. MDW went up 200% since I bought them, but I didn't invest much, and they have stayed steady for awhile now. WM has been steady for a LONG time now, and they pay a moderate dividend (around 4% I think).

Really depends what you want to do. Coca Cola would be a decent one to invest in that I haven't yet for a longer term stock. If you are shooting for a short gain, OXGN might go up some around June when there is an ASCO conference. GM and/or Ford wouldn't be bad choices. If you can get in on Facebook's IPO, it wouldn't be a bad deal.

It goes " I bow to no man ". It comes from The Chronicles of Riddick when every one has been hearded in the hall to convert or die. Riddick stands while the rest bows. When confronted by the lead soldier, Riddick said that line.

Back
Top Bottom