Gallery: Your Workstation

326980_2636407109514_1235550111_32114714_1249838887_o.jpg

That sucks! I'd have to redo a few things on my desk to fit a new 24" monitor as well. I should of forked up more cash as well for a 1920x1200 screen instead of the regular 1920x1080. Don't get me wrong, it's a kickarse screen but it just doesn't look right and it'd wider too. Only thing is that my Samsung cost 280 instead of 400ish bucks. They still sit in the 300 range but oh boy are they worth it.

Portable desks and I just don't go together...I like it stationary and with lots of space.

I have the best of both worlds :p I have my desktop cave you see here, and then my "office" with a Panasonic Tough book with a dock in my cruiser. I swear I could use that thing as a weapon sometimes. But the Tough book and car dock together cost 3 times the amount as everything in my picture combines. lol, good thing I did not pay a cent.

Your cruiser as in a cop car, right?

Oh an toughbooks...I worked on a few Pentium Toughbooks for disassembly to resolder their damn AC adapters...That's a lot of metal I can tell you! With them reaking of age as well...I wasn't too sure if I had either a badass briefcase or a brick...

There's mine It's really messy haha, The TV's 27" and that's a stock Dell monitor I'm planning on getting at least a 20" monitor when I build my New PC :') I have an HDPVR Gaming edition and the headset on the TV are Turtle beach X41's
photo1-1-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom