Qubes OS - A Hacker-Proof Operating System

I remember when Apple said IOS was unhackable, I remember when Sony said the Playstation was unhackable. It's all crap, they are all hackable.

Somwhere along the line it's a Scam. Even NASA has been hacked. What ever anyoneone does to make their system unhackable there is always some clever person who can hack. They usually do it in a few Hours if they want to.

I know the perfect OS that you can never hack into; any OS. What's the secret? Don't plug it in for internet ;)

Mentioning this to an OS literally will make hackers prove wrong.

I am sure to download it and see what it is all about when it comes into Alpha. I should be testing it now and reporting bugs but I really do not have time for that. :(

Any way it is the project of Joanna Rutkowska from Invisible things. She is very respected in the security community.

She understands security very well and this OS is like no other out there. She gets credit from me for that. Of course if one runs some server like linux distro with no X as some very experienced individuals do than there is no need for this.

Back
Top Bottom