So, I was wondering if anyone else is having delays with their returns this year? I filed my taxes on 2/03/2012 via Turbo Tax with an estimated return date of 2/15/2012.

So, I use the IRS "Where's my refund" tool and it says to expect a refund by 2/14/2012. It's now 2/23/2012 and still nothing, just curious if it's just me, or if others are having the same issue? I've tried calling their useless 800 numbers and I can't get a god damn live rep for the life of me. Just an automated response that says not to contact them until 2/14/2012 if the refund isn't there, which it isn't as of today...

One time I got a live rep by going to a form question line, but they were worthless and said they didn't have access to that info. All I want is to speak with someone and make sure they didn't jack up my account. If it got pushed back it got pushed back, but I'd at least want to get a confirmation on the delay, you know? I used the same account everything was deposited to last year and I'm just getting annoyed with having no clue where my money is at, or who exactly has it currently.

It's a gov't job and you are trying to contact a gov't worker. I wouldn't expect any help at all in under 5 hours of hold time. I haven't checked on my returns, better talk to my dad. He was filing all of them.

I would just be patient and not give the IRS a hard time. The last thing you want to do is give the IRS a reason to audit you.

I usually get my refund pretty quickly filing with Turbo Tax. I did my daughter's taxes using Turbo Tax and she got her refund in about 10 days. Did you do direct deposit or are they sending you a check? My daughter chose direct deposit. If you did direct deposit, I would go back and verify the routing and account numbers you provided.

I usually get my refund pretty quickly filing with Turbo Tax. I did my daughter's taxes using Turbo Tax and she got her refund in about 10 days. Did you do direct deposit or are they sending you a check? My daughter chose direct deposit. If you did direct deposit, I would go back and verify the routing and account numbers you provided.

Direct deposit, same account number I've used the previous 2 years when filing with Turbo Tax. Still hasn't arrived, I guess people that filed between 02/02 - 02/07 are getting delayed returns. I don't really care when I get it, it would just be nice if they updated their website to reflect the delay. When a site says I should have got a deposit over two weeks ago and still nothing it kinda makes me a little concerned.

I've spoken to a few folks down here in Jax that are having the same problem. I was told by a programmer that the IRS has made some changes in their software. Not sure how reliable that info is but it would make sense if they changed over at that time. Might want to google to check that out.

Back
Top Bottom