help! dont know the admin password for my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctziey

Beta member
i get the pc from my husband office .but the pc got the admin password.so, i cant log in the pc..pls help me....

sounds sneaky lol but i ill help 2 secs i forgot the name of the software

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

hmm try this boot up the pc but before it trys to start indows press F8 then clcik safe mode then hen it askes you to login dont type anything

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

then goto start control panel user accounts then you can chnage his passord if you cant do what you wnated to do in safe mode

Just Right-click "My Computer" and select "Manage" From there, expand out "Local Users and Groups" and then click on "Users". Right click "Administrator" and select "Set Password...". You will get a warning about the possibility of loss of data (on XP). Be sure to read the warning, and then click “Proceed”, and type in a new password for the administrator account (twice) and click “OK”. Your new password will be update.

you can login pc with cmd, installation cd, password reset disk and also the professional Windows Password Recovery Corporation tool. I searched a good article, you can google search its title below to get solutions:

Forgot PC Password – Find Password on PC to Bypass Windows 7/XP/Vista Login

YOU DO KNOW IT"S AGAINST THE RULES OF THIS FORUM TO TELL ANY ONE HOW TO BYPASS A PASSWORD. I would suggest you read the rules and stay away from questions like this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom