Xbox set 3D

Kage

Golden Master
Hey guys,

I thought I had posted it here, but it would seem not.
As you may or may not know, I'm a 3D artist hobbyist, mostly creating products in 3D, which would be useful for product advertisements, etc, and try and make them look as real as possible.

A while back I made a thread, of an older version of this 3D model (the Xbox 360 controller), but since then (in the past few months), I have remodelled it, and its looking better than it ever did, and I will finally complete it, along with hopefully, the console itself.

I use Luxologys Modo now as my main 3D program.

Still a bit to do, including the buttons, the triggers, and to finish the battery part off.

I still do this in my spare time as a hobby btw :facepalm:

Here is the lastest render. There seems to be an issue on the render due to a unknown error I have sorted out since:

Latestrender22ndfeb2-2.jpg

Please click this thumbnail for a full 3360x2100 render to see all the little details:

Hope you like its progress :)

I really love the way of the stuff provided in your post. Defiantly your great job is identified here with this (Xbox 360 controller) product.

:D Thanks compugrafix & lhuser!

I've done a bit more since the last update. Mostly corrections. Now, all the meshes fit together as they should.

Still haven't got round to working more on the battery pack/buttons but I am a perfectionist after all.

Still, it is taking me a long time indeed :(

I know, but a model like this probably shouldn't take all this long to perfect, but I'm certainly not rushing it. It's been a hard one to do for sure, but a fullfilling one.

Here are wires as it stands now:

topwire.jpg

sidewire.jpg

frontwire.jpg

bottomwire.jpg

Back
Top Bottom