Are these parts compatible? Budget build.

Sean_actually

Beta member

Intel i3-2100

Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3
4GB G.Skill Ripjaws F3 12800 DDR3
EVGA GTX 560

I apologize if this is not the correct area to be asking this question. I am not very good with computers and I'm trying to put together a cheap system because my last system just died and I'm sick of dealing with it (for the 4th time)

I just was wondering if these 4 parts are compatible with one another? I have the case, power supply, hard drive, and all that other stuff taken care of already.

Thanks very much guys for the quick word.

Yeah they are compatible. The best way to find out is by first looking at your motherboard specs then just making sure everything is compatible with that. That is like the main body of your computer. Newegg is a good place to start looking for parts with a good description of specs on every product, where I see you have Amazon posted, that is more of a good place for prices, but it is always nice to compare the two or maybe even trying stuff like tiger direct and pricegrabber for prices.

I actually have 2(2x2) sets of that ram I could sell you to make a total of 8 Gbs for about 50 bucks if you want that? I just upgraded to 16gb of Vengeance. So just let me know.

Yeah they are compatible. The best way to find out is by first looking at your motherboard specs then just making sure everything is compatible with that. That is like the main body of your computer. Newegg is a good place to start looking for parts with a good description of specs on every product, where I see you have Amazon posted, that is more of a good place for prices, but it is always nice to compare the two or maybe even trying stuff like tiger direct and pricegrabber for prices.

I actually have 2(2x2) sets of that ram I could sell you to make a total of 8 Gbs for about 50 bucks if you want that? I just upgraded to 16gb of Vengeance. So just let me know.

The feedback on newegg is very helpful as well

Back
Top Bottom