For those who are seeking advice or help

Macmaster4k2

In Runtime
Hello everyone,

To start off my name is Michael and i am somewhat new to the computerforums and i wanted to let you guys know i am here to help with any hardware questions you guys may have. Please feel free to pm me with your questions, in need of advice, or simply just to talk. I am doing this so i can become more part of this very respectful community and to help with my career goal as a computer technician/engineer.

I have been interested in computers for a while now and have been building personal computers for friends and family for the past two years. I very much enjoy what I do and I am now taking courses at my college to further enhance my knowledge of personal computers. I unfortunately do not know much about Macs but I will do my best to help solve your issues. I may not know everything (yet) but as i said in my previous sentence, I will do my best to help guide you in the right direction.

Have a wonderful day.

P.S. to admins,

please by all means, make this a sticky if you would like

Hi, I posted a question earlier. Can you tell me which is better, an USB wireless ethernet adapter or an inboard wireless adapter that plugs into motherboard??? I'm new to this site. And have only had my computer since 09. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom