Dog hair destroying computer!

ANMLxBrandon

Beta member
I have a yellow lab as a dog and we used to live in alaska, so she has really long hair and a lot of it. So she sheds a lot down in seattle where i live. my computer and dog are in the same room where i sleep, neither can move out of the room as there is no space for them elsewhere. A lot of her hair gets into my computer and i was wondering what i could do to stop the hair getting into my computer case. it is a desktop and sits on the ground as my desk is too small. i was thinking of:
putting it up higher
filters
will either of these work, right now i have to vaccum it a lot and i am really lazy. plz help.

Filters won't work for you because, as you stated, you're lazy. You have to clean filters regularly otherwise your PC will overheat and something will break. Why don't you just shave the dog?

Either get rid of the computer or put down the dog.... :p Or instead of making that difficult choice you could stop being lazy and get some filters and maintain them.

Putting down a dog because it sheds a lot is stupid to do, even though I knew you were kidding.

Anyways, you can bring it up to the desk's level as it won't catch as much dog hair and dust and other debris, but like others mentioned, lazy is not an option. If you really like to be lazy and not do much about it, then fork the money and have the computer cleaned and the dog shaved; they'll both thank you.

Shaving a dog when you live in Washington state. Sounds like a cold dog. I'de clean out the computer and put a filter in it. Its amazing how much crap they catch. I had an antec 300, no front fans, but having the rear fans on low for a month had a buildup of dirt on the front filters.

Putting down a dog because it sheds a lot is stupid to do, even though I knew you were kidding.

Anyways, you can bring it up to the desk's level as it won't catch as much dog hair and dust and other debris, but like others mentioned, lazy is not an option. If you really like to be lazy and not do much about it, then fork the money and have the computer cleaned and the dog shaved; they'll both thank you.

My kind of humor sorry :p

thank you everybody for the suggestions. i have vacuumed my room, moved the computer on to my desk and have also deshedded my dog with a special desheding brush. no hair so far in case or anywhere for that matter. all has worked out in the end. thank you for so many replies.

And put it to desk level too! Dog fur will alawys lay on the ground.
My kind of humor sorry :p
Yeah, I had one of my dog put down because he was sick, you can kind of see why I'm a little bit more sensitive. Thought I'd tell you. To each their humors, as long you do go in that weird part of the world/Youtube...

Back
Top Bottom