Best mouse for me?

skiiermike

Baseband Member
Ok so here's my situation. I just got a new laptop for photo editing. I really need a mouse to go with it. I do a lot of photo and video editing howeve I also just got hooked on Skyrim. Lol

I really like the look and reviews of the Microsoft Arc. However I don't live near any electronics stores to test one.

Does anyone have some recommendations? I'd love to have a list to test out for next week.

I would love to stay under $100 unless theres a great reason to go higher.

I can't think of one good reason to pay anywhere near $100 for a mouse. That just seems insane to me. To be fair though, I'm incredibly cheap. I would have to have a really good reason to spend $100 on anything...

Thanks for your response but still doesn't help me. I wasn't asking to buy a mouse for $100 I was asking for suggestions on a mouse under $100.

Sorry about that. I guess my response was more of a reaction to the last sentence of your original post. Probably not helpful to you, but may be entertaining for someone else...

No worries. I'm glad that someone is posting. I'm pretty cheap as well so I can relate. I set the $100 mark because anything I look at online seems to be in the 45 to 70 range and I don't really know what's good.

Remember I'm in Canada so things tend to be a little more up here...

Personally I like trackball mice like this one for most things I do on the PC. Except for Unreal Tournament, then I prefer something like this.

Thanks I've looked into those trackball mice. They look very neat, how do you think they would preform with Skyrim. I don't do any online gaming with my PC only on my 360. I love Racing games where the mouse wouldn't apply but I do play some RTS games like Civilization.

To tell you the truth, I've never heard of Skyrim so I couldn't really speculate. All I know is that trackballs don't really work for FPS type games. At least not for me. I like trackballs for everything else, though. Mostly because you don't have to move the whole thing, just the ball. Therefore it ultimately requires less space on your desk or table or whatever. The only downfall is if you have a six year old son who likes to take out the ball and hide it....

Back
Top Bottom