Random Chit Chat

Anyone here ever done a phone interview? What can I expect?

Yup, a few times! It's the same sort of questions really, but being over the phone make sure you speak clearly and perhaps a bit slower than usual - don't be afraid to take a few seconds to think over your answer either, it seems more awkward over the phone but that's absolutely fine!

Anyone here ever done a phone interview? What can I expect?

I've done a few. The questions are designed to help the person get to know you and get a feel to see if your personality clicks with what the company needs for that position. Depending on the job they will probably ask some basic questions about the field and your experiences.

What did O say to Q? "Bro, your dick is hanging out.."

from @TheComedyJokes on twitter. They have some amussing posts but this one was too funny not to share.

2012-02-08_0201.png

I feel sick.

Yup, a few times! It's the same sort of questions really, but being over the phone make sure you speak clearly and perhaps a bit slower than usual - don't be afraid to take a few seconds to think over your answer either, it seems more awkward over the phone but that's absolutely fine!

I've done a few. The questions are designed to help the person get to know you and get a feel to see if your personality clicks with what the company needs for that position. Depending on the job they will probably ask some basic questions about the field and your experiences.

Thanks, that helped. I just had the interview. I think it went OK - I hear back about a face to face interview within the next week.

Thanks, that helped. I just had the interview. I think it went OK - I hear back about a face to face interview within the next week.

Still not heard anything. Dont know if that's a good sign, a bad sign, or neither. Hmm...

Doubt anyone here will be able to help, but I'm considering new headphones. My ableplanet NC500s squeeze the back of the ear really hard, which is not exactly comfortable for someone with lots of piercings. So... advice? I tried google and really couldn't find much.

On an unrelated note, I got a new camera recently.

P2038452.jpg

Only took five hours of hacksawing to get it to do that.

Back
Top Bottom