Do you like Angry birds?

y3max

Beta member
I played Angry birds for all free time, maybe this game easy to play and attractive.
and you?

It is a very intersting game and can catch you for quite a while. Always nice to have on a decent phone for some spare time in a sub or bus. Also a huge commercial succuss after all, one of the reasons revenue of the mobile gaming industrie will have almost doubled 2014 (compared to 2009). Pretty impressive. If you are looking to develop mobile games, I would go for it now.

Last edited:
It is a very intersting game and can catch you for quite a while. Always nice to have on a decent phone for some spare time in a sub or bus.

yes, i spent much time play Angry Birds by ipad, and some games as Angry Robots, It's very adtractive. :D

I do play Angry Birds from time to time. It has a lot of scenarios to figure out, which keeps it from getting boring.

I play angry birds if I am REALLY bored on my Android phone, but most of the time I amuse myself by playing on my PS3, but I agree with Steve-Hostirian, it does have a lot of scenarios to figure out.

Yeah love the game although atm my android is very slow - can anyone help me? I know this is the wrong place to be asking for help but i just thought of it now when i am writing this post :) But back to the subject, i love Angry Birds and its a great time killer when you got nothing else to do.

I've played it and have to say it's ok. The starring system seems really random "i could break down all the buildings, kill all the pigs and reuse all the rubble to construct a monument for my fallen comrades and still only get two stars." -Yahtzee

Personally i've been more hooked on games like Origon Trail, Mirrors Edge (no laughing) and Cut the Rope. After getting my Ipod Touch i almost immediately bought these game and more. but i did not buy angry birds.

I suck at playing video games and tried Angry Birds but I got to a certain level in the game and got stuck. I have probably tried 100 times to pass that step but cannot succeed so I stopped playing because it's just plain boring when you can't get to the next level.

Back
Top Bottom