Help! Installing win 7 pro 32 bit

Oscar35

Solid State Member
Help with installing win 7 32 bit pro - urgent!
Hi,
I'm new to forums and I am having trouble loading win7 32 bit pro on my new acre aspire x3960 desk top. It came per installed with win 7 64 bit home premium and I have bought the 32 bit pro. I have inserted disk and hit f12 and gone through loading off cd/DVD. The windows logo comes up and then it comes up flashing 4 colors horizontal ( red green blue and white) then a grey screen, white screen and black screen and just continues to do this. Can anyone please help.
Ps. I am an amateur I am trying to get this up and running for work purposes.

Well I managed to fix my problem by turning the screen on and off. Go figure huh! :whistling:
Can anyone tell me which partition to load on.
1. Pqservice
2. System reserved
3. Acer
4. Data
?
Thanks any help is appreciated ;)

Well I managed to fix my problem by turning the screen on and off. Go figure huh! :whistling:
Can anyone tell me which partition to load on.
1. Pqservice
2. System reserved
3. Acer
4. Data
?
Thanks any help is appreciated ;)

You really need to just start Windows (what's already on the drive) and go to my computer. Find the Drive C: and document the name of the drive. (Most likely "Acer"). From there, you'll want to go back into the Windows installation and then select the "System Reserved" drive, select "More Options" and then click Delete. Select the drive that was C: while you were in Windows and then delete that partition as well. Now select the "Unpartitioned Space" and Click New, then Apply or whatever option you see to set the partition at the maximum size. You will get a prompt telling you that you need additional partitions and it will create the "System Reserved" once again. Now, format the Partition without any name (one of the two you just created) and then select it to use that no-name partition to install Windows on.

Back
Top Bottom