External Hard Drive

Eric-Navy

Beta member
Looking to buy an external hard drive 3TB+ or an internal with an external enclosure. I have been shopping around on newegg.com and have found adverse reviews on almost anything Ive found. I have a decent desktop at home so I was almost thinking to myself I could get an external enclosure for now and pop it in my beast once i am home. I was hoping some of you guys or gals could point me in the right direction on what to buy and where to buy it from. Thanks.

Edit: I am not very tech savvie as I had a good friend help me build my computer at home. I am also curious as to what I am getting myself into with some of these external enclosures. It seems relatively easy but that is subjective of course.

I am currently at sea right now and trying to siphon up some media while Im out here.

to be honest, if you CAN, Wait another couple of quarters for the price off HDD's to drop again. They have doubled due to floods causing less (left shift) supply (curve) increasing Price. Wait it out to see, Also, internals are generally cheaper, but as your after an external, look to see where they are on offer. Generally external HDD on special can cost the same as an internal and housing, therefore - buy the pre-made one with warranty.

Back
Top Bottom