Open ports on my desktop?

tbone1209

Solid State Member
On my main Email account,I am receiving spam mails from my other hotmail account.How can this possibly possible?
I am scratching my head.
Thanks guys.

Change the password on the hotmail account that is sending spam and see if it stops.

this maybe because you have changed some settings in your email service.. maybe you have set up a (im not sure because i'm not a pro on emailing) pop3 account or something>? Bascially what ever is in your hotmail you'll be able to get it threw outlook, I think that's what you're using correct?

I remember doing it the other way.. I set up someones gmail and outlook email so their gmail email would be on their outlook email also

^This is possible.
But what I think is happening is that someone is using his hotmail account to send out spam and he has his main email account listed as a contact in his hotmail account and is therefore getting included in the spam messaging. I suggested changing the password on the hotmail account because this will prevent whoever has it from being able to continue the spamming.

^This is possible.
But what I think is happening is that someone is using his hotmail account to send out spam and he has his main email account listed as a contact in his hotmail account and is therefore getting included in the spam messaging. I suggested changing the password on the hotmail account because this will prevent whoever has it from being able to continue the spamming.

Yes it would your right, I'm really rubbish with emailing so I can't really suggest much as I'm not a email person

Thanks guys.
My hotmail account have been compromised.That account was blocked and I have to follow their procedure and have my password reset/changed before I can sign in again.
Just dont know how this can happen,
Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom