how can I hack my computer?

WHat exactly do you want to "hack" about your computer? Typically hacking doesn't improve speed. Maybe you mean adding RAM or uninstalling old programs?

Hacking....faster??? Those two things are no where near the same.

Can you list us the specs of what your computer has in it now and we can suggest where to upgrade.

What are you attempting to improve? Do you want to improve the start-up speed, speed in general or browser speed? Quick run down would be to check out CCleaner and hide fonts on your computer that you don't need (this reduces the start-up time slightly). Further - go into Control Panel -> Programs -> Turn Windows Features on or off -> then select what programs you don't need. In all - the best way to improve your overall speed would be to switch from HDD to SSD. There are many more ways to clean the computer but that's a short run down! Cheers.

Only other "hacking" (if you would call it that) After what was mentioned earlier, would be overclocking your graphics and CPU. But only if you are able to do that via BIOS. I know many people do, but I've never been a fan of OC computers.

If U want to speed up ur computer all u need is disable start up programs & use good anti virus.
Perform defragmentation on time to time for all ur local drives.

Back
Top Bottom