Bass Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
The technical term for “bass” is frequency. And it'll be better to ask what kind of subwoofer you have.

And Arrizx, frequency tests can be performed on all speakers, to ensure their proper performance.

Get yourself a copy of 'the bass mechanic' cd, that has all kinds of frequency tests and since wave tests for pro setups.

Get yourself a copy of 'the bass mechanic' cd, that has all kinds of frequency tests and since wave tests for pro setups.

Downloading now.

I listen to alot of trance, so my speakers are put through their paces alot :p

Though, this Creative Inspire set, even though it does have bass, with a subwoofer and everything, its not as powerful as a Logitech system would be.

Maximum low is around 44hz.

The MP3's okay, though it seems like theres some tempo troubles throughout :p

I can hear all the bass, and it rumbling and everything, but yeah, on my speakers, theres a bit of rumble that shouldn't be there (i.e vibration of the cone (thats slightly higher)).

I still have a couple of this cd's kicking around from when I was competing. One is called "It came from outer-bass" and I think the other is "Maximum for your system" they are old, but still did the trick.

if you want to test bass sound,
go buy a bass test CD.
it'll have tracks that are just tones at specific frequencies.
also sweeps through different frequencies.

if you don't want to buy a CD then go to you tube and search bass sweep.

or use some wave editing software, to create your own test tone CDs

Alternatively you can do as I do and used a dedicated signal generator to provide tones.

This thread is also five and a half years old! so it's going to get locked now.
please don't bring threads back from the dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom