android vs windows phone

praveenkumar.p

Baseband Member
hi,
we all know that windows phone has its unique way of creating and editing office docs in a more efficient way.. but is it not better to use google docs on an android phone to do the same thing?
I am confused between choosing a windows phone and an android. well, considering the docs usage part, wont it be much economical to use google docs on an android rather than a windows phone?
Please advice.

also, are androids getting more secure or more vulnerable day by day?

Windows Phone -> Microsoft-app restricted, too expensive for what it is, unstable and sluggish (From what I've seen of them)

Source: several of my colleagues got the Mozart 7 when it came out, all of them got refunds and got iPhones.

Andoid: brilliantly integrated with Google Docs, Gmail and Linux Distros like Ubuntu, access to the second largest App maket (Android Market) of which 20 something percent are free.

all smartphones are vulnerable, because smartphone software is becoming a more and more widespread target. Difference is, Google keep one hell of a close eye on Android Market (They identify and remove potentially malicious apps usually within hours of them going live) and Microsoft barely seem to do any maintenance at all.

Personally I find andriod very 'clunky', I've tried phone 7 on a nokia lumia and thought it was great. Very fluid and intuative

Windows Phone -> Microsoft-app restricted, too expensive for what it is, unstable and sluggish (From what I've seen of them)

Really? All the Windows Phone 7 phones I've used have been extremely fluid and easy to use.

Difference is, Google keep one hell of a close eye on Android Market (They identify and remove potentially malicious apps usually within hours of them going live) and Microsoft barely seem to do any maintenance at all.

Uh, no. Complete opposite, actually.

i have an Android, the hTC EVO 3D. its nice. more free apps than anyone would ever need.
It streams nice, the internet is fast, it is a 4G. The voice recognition is fairly good as well.
It crashed once, but every electronic device will do something of the sort a one point or another.

Back
Top Bottom