Recommended PC building for skyrim

vaironl

In Runtime
Hello forum, Vaironl here.

I'm sorry to bother you guys but I wanted to be sure of what to do before I started saving.

I was thinking about saving for a car, but I don't know if I'm ready yet.
I just started working and while saving for college I will first save for a good, "it's worth it", type of computer.

The main reason is because I'm doing computer science and work as a beginner kind of programmer developing Android apps, and my computer can't take the emulator :facepalm: .

I also like to play video games, minecraft, GT5 , and skyrim. But my pc won't support it and therefore I have to spend 30$-60$ on video games. While I can get better deals on steam.

So what can you guys recommend please don't go over $1000 if possible.

Thanks,

Vaironl

Skyrim is a pretty nifty game in terms of texture quality, I can run it at Low on my PC (Build Oct. 2010) just about. Was a £700 PC then.

Put this together for you on Newegg, what'ya think?

Motherboard - $119.99
CPU - $229.99
Memory - $79.99
Graphics Card - $249.99
Case - $69.99
Power Supply Unit - $89.99
HDD - $159.99

Assuming you already have all the necessary peripherals of course. Not including OS.

Total: $999.93

Skyrim is a pretty nifty game in terms of texture quality, I can run it at Low on my PC (Build Oct. 2010) just about. Was a £700 PC then.

Put this together for you on Newegg, what'ya think?

Motherboard - $119.99
CPU - $229.99
Memory - $79.99
Graphics Card - $249.99
Case - $69.99
Power Supply Unit - $89.99
HDD - $159.99

Assuming you already have all the necessary peripherals of course. Not including OS.

Total: $999.93

I think you should buy a car to get to work and college and other places..

Thanks for the recommendation, Darkseeker.

IAntDemo, I might have to agree with you, because $1000 ins't easy to get. I will rethink my choices but I still need the PC ( Not ASAP, but I still need it).

It's cheap tho over in the usa dark, their pretty lucky their rules on roads aren't as strict as uk..

Anyway I do think you'll get alot further in life with a car then a pc, you should rethink.. If I had $1,000 I'd purchase a car and pay monthly on insurance:

A: it gets you to work and college in time..
B: It could generate you cash, altho driving costs but I'm sure you'll get a few penny here and their , friends family, moving eg.. help in hand
C. Same as B and A

Ok , gaming is great, it's really fun, but think what it will do to your life .. I mean, I'd rather buy a car knowing I'd be more socializing , visiting other country's

I'm just giving my point on what you should do, I really do hope you go ahead and get one.. You could build a cheap system for dirt cheap, I use to play skyrim on a rubbish computer, played it pretty fine, maybe buy a cheap computer, put a decent end graphics card , grab a bargain on ebay.. I know their used but if you find a good seller with returns you'll go far with your money, and you'll have enough to buy a car almost again.. won't even cost $300 on ebay, bearing in mind you have the harddrive and screen

Back
Top Bottom