google chrome or ie9?

praveenkumar.p

Baseband Member
I have been using ie9 for a while and feel comfortable with it. But I am not sure if google chrome is equally safe and secure. I use "offline gmail app" on google chrome and gmail notifications. I just want to be sure if google chrome is as secure as ie9. please advice.

their both as secure as one another, most browsers are, just have different features, I prefer firefox because I've used it since day 1.. alot prefer chrome.. stick with what you prefer..

I've used all browsers to purchase things online so it's more worrying to the site you use and your anti virus program.. that's what picks up keyloggers and such..

Either Chrome or Firefox are better than IE. I like them because there are tons of useful add on features, and the fact that they are more secure. I'm using Chrome right now but I used Firefox for a long long time.

One thing to consider, is that most people use internet explorer. Therefore, if somebody were to make a virus or malware, they'd design one to bypass or infect Internet Explorer, as it would affect the most people. So, IE has a big bullseye on it's back.

Firefox, but it has become A LOT SLOWER than before (a few while back) when I was still using it. I'm using Chrome right now because it works great on my netbook.

It does fail to mention the massive security holes in IE though, that Microsoft neglected to patch

Maybe perhaps Internet Explorer is actually a relatively decent browser?

What is up with all this hate for Microsoft from you?

Back
Top Bottom