HDTV folks

Indigo

Fully Optimized
Alright, so the final nail is in the coffin I think, I keep coming back to the same decision about whether or not to cancel my satellite TV.

It's not out of disgust with the service or because my plan sucks, it's just that I can think of better ways to spend my $73 a month (Two DVRs in the house, along with the associated fees).

But the problem that I have is that I live in an area where HDTV signals are going to be difficult to receive. I live in a bowl shaped valley area in a heavily wooded area. Rabbit ears made for HDTV have done nothing for me, so I need to know, before I really look at this option, what I can do to drop satellite completely.

I will not do cable, the idea here is to eliminate the bill completely, not merely switch providers, even if for a lower cost. I want to stop paying for TV period.

The other problem I have is that if I cancel the satellite, I don't have any way to get my local channels (Satellite firstly, HDTV reception secondly) which is important for others in the house due to weather in Colorado, etc.

So, does anyone have any experience with HDTV in these conditions and can recommend a good antenna that won't cost me 6 months of satellite TV?

i think i know what you need? - ok buy a private dish and decoder that sits outside and is quite big- pick a high pole and mount now the cost is ounce then free forever and gives 3000 chanels. as for tv use the pc with a tv card installed and use the net to get tv or ! get a freeware tv software no hardware and bingo internet tv

god bless you in jesus name.

also a present-http://www.tv-links.eu/_gateway.html?data=ODI3MzIw----so much tv u will go mad

Its simple - Cancel your subscription - Remove the box from the lead, and leave for 1-2 Months - meanwhile only watching basic channels or taking advice from above - and then put the box back on the lead, you should be left with all free to view channels, but not channels that cost like 'CBS'

Back
Top Bottom