frustratingly true...

~Darkseeker~

Fully Optimized
I think this just about sums up Facebook, if not society in it's entirety these days

Curseyoufacebook.jpg

Meh, politics and economics are boring for a lot of people. Facebook is for socializing. I post stuff about politics, but more often I post jokes and things of that sort.

I've had a few topics on politics I've posted and commented on some others. Some go for a few days and some are non starters. Some people don't bother with the way things work. If its not in the family, it means nothing to them.

I'm posting this pic on my Facebook page.....

I often notice that it's usually hundreds of comments left by mainly 3 people. Most of the others don't tend to bother with political crap on facebook (and I tend to be one of them!)

SOPA aside of course.

People don't "like" status updates with subjects like that because they tend to initiate arguments. Nobody wants to look bad on Facebook since it serves as a datum to judge whether a person would get along with you or not. Also, keep in mind Facebook "likes" also reflect a person's popularity, regardless of whether they want it to or not.

Back
Top Bottom