Gaming mice: yay or nay?

Gaming mice: yay or nay?

• Total voters
I'm considering making an investment on a gaming mouse. I play League of Legends (MOBA). I play an hour a day tops; on the weekends I might play a little more.

I do a lot of work with models as well (CATIA/NX). I would imagine the precision of a gaming mouse might also help me with manual spline definition (actually this is just my way of making the investment sound a bit more worthy).

If you voted "yay", please give some recommendations.

Anything by Razer is nice and dependable. I only need a 5-button mouse so I tend to stick with the deathadder. I love it :)

I've never owned a gaming mouse. But I do tend to stick with a quality Microsoft one.
I just bought a wireless keyboard/mouse combo by Microsoft with BlueTrack. It was half price at FutureShop.
it works the way it should.

www.overclock.net/mice

You'll learn more than you ever knew about computer mice.

The G500 you bought has the Avago ADNS-9500 sensor. You may or may not have noticed, but this sensor suffers from inconsistent positive acceleration on all surfaces and negative acceleration on cloth surfaces.

Cyborg V7 is a keyboard, do you mean the RAT 7? They use the Philips Twin-Eye sensor which is capable of tracking on the Z-axis. This causes tracking issues with lifting the mouse and softer mousepads.

IMO, lasers sensors still aren't quite up to par yet. The Deathadder arguably has the best sensor on the market.

Yes, I meant to say RAT7 ^.^

I bought the G500 because from what I have read it seems to have set the standards for gaming mice. Also, thanks for the link.

Back
Top Bottom