Youtube+Xbox

Tomibewi

Baseband Member
Hey guys I don't think there's a Section for Youtube, Anyway I'm starting to upload Content to youtube Now, Since I have Xbox live again (I got banned for 7000+years for modding a Harmless Avatar) I do quickscoping, Fail Videos and Commentaries as I said im just starting out so if you could take a Look at my First ever Video, a Fail Episode I would thoroughly apreciate it! <3 v=0eBnFBnsESY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eBnFBnsESY[/URL]

I don't get it... I think some humorous commentary would have served you a lot better than the classic Mario theme.

I'm Planning that For the Future getting an HDPVR and a Snowball mic for Commentaries :) this was just for now

I've been told on vent by a few people that i'd be a great commentator for vids.. as I'm funny chap.. shame when I record MW3 that my video lags after I start watching it

Always wanted to but never got a good vid :( so now I just giveup

I used to get that, a Few things stopped the video lagg, Ending processes that you don't need and exit all programs that you don't need :')

It's ok I'm upto sketch with computers, thanks tho for the advice if I wasn't... it's due to my memory, only at 2gb so It's that.. haven't botherd with getting more lol, maybe soon

2xddr2 slots lol i know how bad is that.. i need a new mobo which will set me back 50pound then 4gb 30-40pound, so all for 4gb I need around 80-100pound which is expensive for me so i will wait till i get lucky :)

Back
Top Bottom