Camera mate video to pc

fluffyman

Beta member
Hi I have a camera mate video to pc usb device, which i can not find the driver for, and I wanted to be able to send video from my pc to the camera mate so i could view my pc screen on my tv through the yellow plug in. the info is below.
Name: cameramate
Maker: Zio Coperation
P/N:800077
S/N:60080542

Id like the driver and software that will send my computer screen through the device so i can veiw it on my tv. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Thanks, FluffyMan

Hi I have a camera mate video to pc usb device, which i can not find the driver for, and I wanted to be able to send video from my pc to the camera mate so i could view my pc screen on my tv through the yellow plug in. the info is below.
Name: cameramate
Maker: Zio Coperation
P/N:800077
S/N:60080542

Id like the driver and software that will send my computer screen through the device so i can veiw it on my tv. PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Thanks, FluffyMan

Can you provide the model number (or, better yet, a link to the product)?
I think I found a similar product but I'd like the model number to be sure.

What is the device meant to do? Many times, the Composite to USB adaptors are meant for input, not output. If that is the case, then you will only be able to input a camera's video into your computer, not output your computer's video to a TV.

The device does not have a model number printed on it, and the company that made it went under, there is no link or website for it. The device has yellow, white, red, and S-video (I think these are called RCA connecters). Then it has a USB cable you plug into your computer.
You could post a picture of the one you found and I would tell you if it is or not.

The device does not have a model number printed on it, and the company that made it went under, there is no link or website for it. The device has yellow, white, red, and S-video (I think these are called RCA connecters). Then it has a USB cable you plug into your computer.
You could post a picture of the one you found and I would tell you if it is or not.

Is it something like this? Amazon.com: Zio Corporation CM-53000 Cameramate SmartDisk Video Safe: Electronics

If so, it looks like that's mostly for input as I said before.
To output video to your TV, the easiest way would be if your TV has a VGA port (most modern TVs have them, but if it's an old TV it might not). If your TV doesn't have one, you can get a VGA adapter. Something like this might work:
Amazon.com: NEW VGA to TV CONVERTER S-VIDEO+RCA OUT CABLE ADAPTER (only for graphic card have TV Out function): Electronics

Keep in mind though that outputting to an old TV (or really any TV for that matter) using this kind of adapter will make the quality very poor. I've plugged computers into older CRT TVs before and text is basically unreadable unless it's really big.

Back
Top Bottom