Random Chit Chat

Current:

2012-01-04_0129.png

He's ahead by four votes. I really hope that remaining 1% changes that. Romney definitely isn't my first choice, but I'd take pretty much anyone over Santorum.

I particularly like how he's a 'top evangelist choice', yet spends all his time campaigning when his daughter has a very short life expectancy... can't your political and personal agenda wait?
SATorum said:
"I feel like I wouldn't be a good dad if I wasn't out here fighting for a country that would see the dignity in her and every other child."

huh?

I'm just glad this guy is out of the race...
Ricky Perry --- DURP

2012-01-04_0154.png

YES!

Also, I think Santorum is worse than Perry. They're both idiots and have no clue about running a country, but at least Rick Perry had a few ideas of substance. All Rick Santorum ever talks about is how much he hates gay people and how he thinks he can somehow ban abortion. I personally don't support abortion either, but they've been unsuccessfully trying to ban it for almost 40 years now. It's not happening.

EDIT: According to CNN, the delegates are divided based on vote percentage instead of all going to the winner. So Ron Paul, Rick Santorum, and Mitt Romney will each get seven. Interesting.

Hey everyone! I was just popping in to say hello. I've not been active here recently due to work-related increase and the acquisition of another car to compliment the pink hatch.

How's all the old crew? (and welcome to the new ones!)

Long since, my brother; long since.

'95 M edition. Little tore up on the inside, but 93k original on the odo.

EDIT: when I get it on the road, expect some videos from my GoPro to end up here :D

Sweet, less miles than mine, and mine's a base. They're lots of fun, I wish I bought mine sooner.

So... it looks like the Louisiana Republican party screwed me out of voting in the primary. Back in November, I went on their website and looked around for any sort of eligibility rules, but I couldn't find anything in that disaster of a website. I also googled for registration requirements and found nothing.

Today, I googled it again, and found this. Still nothing on the GOP website. So it seems that I had to register a full three and a half months before the primary to be eligible to vote in it, but they made no attempt whatsoever to inform people of this restriction. What the hell? Guess I'm just going to register as independent for now. This has really pissed me off.

manchester city vs manchester unt

MASSIVE DAY FOR FOOTBALL!

UPDATE: MANCHESTER CITY 0 - 3 MANCHESTER UNT - HALF TIME

LMFAO wow what a comeback city are surely drilling their heads

Back
Top Bottom