Annoying things on forums..

Haha, I think he was just kidding. I don't take much seriously on forums anyway, I could care less if someone dislikes me over the internet.

Does`nt sound like kidding to me, rather like when a rattlesnake rattles it`s tail - don`t even think it`s kidding or you`ve got problems.

Clint Eastwood would have "Made his day". Clint never even took insults about his mule in "Fistful of Dollars", it was case of "Get three coffins ready" and they sure were needed.

People. People on forums just annoy me. We should get rid of them all and just let the cats get to work.

john, I wouldn't say that in a nasty way to super dooper, I've known him around here long enough, I like him :

He is a pooper dooper super contributor to this forums

john, I wouldn't say that in a nasty way to super dooper, I've known him around here long enough, I like him :

He is a pooper dooper super contributor to this forums

Well, now you`ve confessed you love him - WHY SAY SUCH A NASTY THING IN YOUR POST ?

If somebody had said that about me, my reaction would have been so bloody hard that the Mods would have banned ME instead of the poster who provoked it. Speaking from experience, not a glib comment.

Anyway, this is not the way to enter a new year - I wish you a very Happy New Year, so leave Super-Dooper alone or you`ll have ME to answer to and that `aint good news.

Dracula3.gif

WHY SAY SUCH A NASTY THING IN YOUR POST ?
I honestly believe it was a joke, the fact it was *actually* nasty didn't cross my mind! Call me naive, but the fact superman also came to that conclusion reinforces that view...

Sometimes people just poke fun at each other in a light hearted way, try not to take it too seriously ;)

Even the new ones?!

Yes. IMO - Smilies weigh down a topic. Though I will undoubtedly use them I would ban them in a heartbeat if it was up to me (similar to animated and huge signatures).

So with that here's my 4 picture story:
First I'll hide from the backlash: :hide:
Then I'll stick to my guns and won't use them: :nonono:
Then I'll give in and use them: :peace:
Finally everyone will realize what they really are: :lame:

Yes. IMO - Smilies weigh down a topic. Though I will undoubtedly use them I would ban them in a heartbeat if it was up to me (similar to animated and huge signatures).
There was an element of (admittedly not very well portrayed) sarcasm in my post, I'm not the biggest fan of them either - to be honest I'm just glad people don't tend to use them that much!

I'm an old plain text boy... Damn I feel 60 when I say that.

Back
Top Bottom