New Groups - Steam and Xbox Live - CF Game night?

iPwn

..m.0,0.m..,
Hello all!
I've created a new group to collaborate and share gamertags and different games people play. This group requires approval before you can join and view discussions so spammers don't get your gamertags. I personally play Gears 3 on the weekends but was hoping to find some people who play Chromehounds. Join if interested.

I've setup the Steam group with the same model, it's open to join but membership has to be approved so spammers don't go on a phishing spree.

What is the steam group called? I"m trying to find it in the few hours of Internet that I have left but am having no luck...

What is the steam group called? I"m trying to find it in the few hours of Internet that I have left but am having no luck...

That would explain why the groups has zero members if Celegorm can't see it. If it's setup as a moderated group, shouldn't that show up publicly so other can join or request membership? If that's not the case, I'll just send invites.

All,
If you would like to join either group but can't see them, post here with which group you would like to join and I will send you a group invite.

Back
Top Bottom