Is this good enough?

Sabeth70

Beta member
Hey guys, this is the first time I've ever built a computer, and I need your guys's opinion on the build I have. For a reference, would this computer be able to run Crysis on max settings?:confused:

My computer build is here. :)

Newegg.com - Once You Know, You Newegg

P.S.

I already have a hard drive disk, and a dvd rom, monitor, keyboard etc. :lol:

Crysis? Nothing runs Crysis at max settings! ;)

Should be fine for Crysis. A couple of nitpicks however.

A) Your CPU is out of stock at this moment.
B) Your CPU is overkill for 80+% of tasks. A fast quad core, or even a dual module FX (Bulldozer) chip should be plenty for just about everything you throw at it. By the time you find a use for all 6 threads (or all 8 on a Bulldozer FX) you'll be upgrading the chip again anyway
C) Corsair RAM is good, G.Skill is better, at least according to the Newegg community, and myself. Haven't had a bad stick from them yet.

great post from Indigo.
just have 1 thing to add:
Corsair RAM is good, G.Skill is better?
sometimes and sometimes not.
just wanted to tell that the new quad channel kits, it is corsair that wins in overclocking performance. and mushkin that wins in price for performance. also corsair was the first RAM to get a speed above 2ghz. (the Dominator GT DDR3 triple channel CasL7 6gig kit) but they where also too expensive.
i like G.skill. but right now i am using corsair.

G.Skill is consistently rated high by consumers and review sites (Anandtech is using it now on their review systems) and they don't command the same price premium that Corsair does. They're still a fine brand though.

Back
Top Bottom