Added a gallery

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Ok the other gallery was a bust due to security issues. But this one is current and has some solid security.
http://www.animegallery.animeappeal.com
I've added a tab in the navbar for it also.

It's a work in progress for right now. Since it's something new to me I'm poking aroung in the php and css files trying to find what controls the overall width. I'd like to have it go 100% width.
Anyroo play around with it and make sure you click on the arrow in the upper right. That's the slideshow. When it opens up in the lower right is the full screen button. Check that out. It's awsome.
Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Seti,
Looks good!

The gallery function doesn't seem to work in safari on the iPad, I just get a black pop up with no pics :confused:

Also, you're plugging animeappeal but I can't get to the site from the gallery! Make the title image link back to the main page

Good idea. I'll embed a link in the logo to go back to the forum.
Hey did you happen to save the logo you made? The one I'm using at the gallery.
If you did it would be cool to add Gallery to it somewhere.
AnimeAppeal.com Presents Our Gallery
Or something like that. It has to be no more than 900px wide. I haven't figured out how to make the page any bigger.

It does have a mobile module that is free also. But right now I'm looking hard at the cpu and bandwidth usage. I may add that later.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Add an embeded link in the logo to make the jump back to the forum.

I'm pretty sure I saved all the image files for your site, I'll make the new image later tonight and post on your site once complete :)

Way cool! I restructured the root directory. Made it a little easier to navigate.
Hey! Merry Christmas

I had to remake the image as I didn't have the photoshop file but I saved it this time!

I stashed away the image you made because the new theme doesn't have a lot of room at the top. The version of the theme is what the coder calls a minified version. It does away with the header and the footer. The icons I blew up some so they are easier to see. You know doing it this way you can open the forum at work and not see anything risque. You'd have to go to the gallery. The search bots can crawl it but if you want to see it you have to click a thumb in a thread or the nav button in the navbar.
So far so good...

Back
Top Bottom