Minecraft Creations

clacker

BSOD
I only got Minecraft a week ago and only really started playing it properly today this is my sand castle it took me about two hours.

Entrance

x56x75.png
[/IMG]

Inside

34g6pvc.png
[/IMG]

View from a hill.

2dje8f7.png
[/IMG]

Good for a starter, add some decorations :D
Can you build bricks on air to create floating bridges etc. or is it impossible?
Minecraft looks better than I recalled.

Can you build bricks on air to create floating bridges etc. or is it impossible?

Thanks I have made it a lot bigger it reaches the clouds. That's not a bad idea (about the bridge).. +1

They updated the graphics I believe, greatest sandbox game out there imo

Nice job on the castle :) I should post a few images of what ive made up here, always nice to find fellow players

Yes it's possible, you have to build like a temporary scaffolding sort of structure then once your finished building your project then you can simple remove the temporary blocks and you have a floating object

I've seen people build melon harvesters and automatic chicken bbq's and Ikea stores and stuff like that. It seems like an awesome game. Check out some of the videos on youtube and you'll see what I mean.

I'd like to play it but I fear my laptop may explode, not really a good gaming laptop....lol

lol I've never played this game, it doesn't look much graphics, I bet it's fun tho.. but I hear you got to pay for it...

Back
Top Bottom