Confused About System Reqirements

sgtnrs11

Solid State Member
Hi all, i'd first just like to say that I am not computer savvy in the slightest and these problems I am having are probably simple, but I just can't get this straight. It involves system requirements for playing games on my laptop. First, I'll just list my laptops hardware.
Processor-Intel Core i7-2630 QM cpu @ 2.00 GHZ
Ram-6 Gigs
Video Card-Nvidia 550
Operating System-Windows 7

my problem is I am trying to run some modern games on this laptop, and I feel like they should be working, but they don't. I bought dead island, and the Can You Run It site said I am over the recommended system requirements and the game should run very smoothly. However, this game hardly runs at the lowest possible video settings. My question is, how can I tell if my computer can really run a game or not? I am scared to buy anything else now because I just don't know if it will work. Can someone help me with this?

umm, well even tho that graphics card is abit better then the system requirements, it should actually play it..

Is your laptop fast? have you cleaned it all? maybe you have alot of stuff running? tried closing all applications only with default system startup , and download ccleaner give the system a clean , clean the registry also with the program

google - ccleaner

Back
Top Bottom