An old member looking for a little help

mammikoura

Golden Master
Hey everyone. Some of the ones who have been here for years might remember me. Well I've been busy as usual, however I do drop by once in a while to see what's going on over here.

Anyway, to the point: Need a little help registering at a website, it doesn't allow people to register from the country I'm currently in. Registering by the use of proxy servers doesn't work either. Nothing illegal or anything like that, the website simply doesn't let me register because I'm in the wrong country! So I need someone from North America, the UK or Australia to help me. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes of your time.
If someone is willing to help then pm me and I'll give you the details.

Thanks in advance.

That's a no no as far as that goes. I'd bet it's VB powered forum. A lot of VB software users have had to resort to blocking an entire country to get the spammer problem under control.
Only advice I can give is to use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forum. If someone creates an account for you in another country, it will be uncovered pretty quick. Then it'll hit the fan.

My guess would be to try another site. Best bet to avoid trouble. Busy man are you? :p

Back
Top Bottom