Why does ebay change is layout so much

David Lindon

Golden Master
It seems every time I visit the site, they have changed the layout! Anyone else find this? I mean its not massive changes, just a few touches here and there

Maybe they're managed by women (No offence), and they like changes every month :p

It seems every time I visit the site, they have changed the layout! Anyone else find this? I mean its not massive changes, just a few touches here and there

Maybe they're managed by women (No offence), and they like changes every month :p

1st, LOL

2nd It pisses me off beyond repair too, youtube also seems to change it's layout just as you get used to it! same with facebook, they are all really starting to annoy me and 1,000's of other people

Thing is, layouts shouldn't be changed frequently. Youtube's makover was propably well deserved after doing all the features and stuff, but Facebook and Ebay? Come on...it seems like every year they completely change. Can't it be the same and develop on it instead of redoing the freaking thing? It's like as if you go to Best Buy and they'd relocate their stock every 3 months...it gets annoying.

Back
Top Bottom