Ok since CF has been down here is what..

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
I need to say.. since I haven't been able to get on CF aswell as majority of people, here's what I have to say that has been threw my mind...

Yesterday I was off work , I don't work mondays.. I was sitting at home on my computer.. my window is next to my computer in my room.. so I am able to here outside well.. and I heard a thud.. and a scream 1second after the thud.. man I looked outside my window.. across the road was a 80-90 aged women on floor, I jumped up like I've never done before , no socks, boxers and t-shirt.. I fu**in ran so fast to the phone hit 999 said omg help (my location) quick come , someones been ran over... and said my name fast.. thought sod this I have to go see if shes ok.. ran so fast all still pumped up and ready, by the time i'm outside theirs about 4-5 adults around her on the phone and all that.. so I thought well.. I guess I'll go over.. her legs gashed open.. poor old women, she looked so cold and scared.. i was almost crying... police and ambulance arrived , they had to cut both ends of the road off, so our street(main road) was cut off for 2hours...

What had happend was the guy who lives across the road from me was driving into his drive way and on the way in hit the women.. shes in hospital now we are not sure if shes ok as the paper doesn't say anything about her condition only just the leg and the car story.. anyway next subject

Ok, something you may not know 111,111,111x111,111,111=123456789987654321
Or, 111111111x111111111=123456789987654321

I'm sure you've seen it, I want one lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/cubert01?v=gidumziw4JE&feature=pyv&ad=7426760483&kw=box

My birthday is on 5th December

Dexter is almost finshed

The walking dead has finished till next year

Desperate housewives wasn't on the past 2 sundays (I'm mad)(!)(And yes call me sad)

O and race car is spelt racecar backwards :)

hope the women is ok. sounds scary...

are you a DH fan? me too! not sad. sometimes its very funny and hilarious! i know couple of men watching it in secret. shhhhhh

haha join the club lmfao.. ye it's back in december wohohohohoh , that deadbody thing is good atm.. loving the cop and bre story, who's your fav wife.. I do love susy she's a laugh but I think gabby is the funny one, she's so clumsy

m lookin forward it to be back, too! my fav is clumsy susan. but i also like lee - not exactly wife. he got some funny reactions, too!

O look at all us sad lads talking bout D..house.. wives rofl mania, the gays are very funny i must admit I like them both..

I need to say.. since I haven't been able to get on CF aswell as majority of people, here's what I have to say that has been threw my mind...

Yesterday I was off work , I don't work mondays.. I was sitting at home on my computer.. my window is next to my computer in my room.. so I am able to here outside well.. and I heard a thud.. and a scream 1second after the thud.. man I looked outside my window.. across the road was a 80-90 aged women on floor, I jumped up like I've never done before , no socks, boxers and t-shirt.. I fu**in ran so fast to the phone hit 999 said omg help (my location) quick come , someones been ran over... and said my name fast.. thought sod this I have to go see if shes ok.. ran so fast all still pumped up and ready, by the time i'm outside theirs about 4-5 adults around her on the phone and all that.. so I thought well.. I guess I'll go over.. her legs gashed open.. poor old women, she looked so cold and scared.. i was almost crying... police and ambulance arrived , they had to cut both ends of the road off, so our street(main road) was cut off for 2hours...

What had happend was the guy who lives across the road from me was driving into his drive way and on the way in hit the women.. shes in hospital now we are not sure if shes ok as the paper doesn't say anything about her condition only just the leg and the car story.. anyway next subject

Ok, something you may not know 111,111,111x111,111,111=123456789987654321
Or, 111111111x111111111=123456789987654321

I'm sure you've seen it, I want one lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/cubert01?v=gidumziw4JE&feature=pyv&ad=7426760483&kw=box

My birthday is on 5th December

Dexter is almost finshed

The walking dead has finished till next year

Desperate housewives wasn't on the past 2 sundays (I'm mad)(!)(And yes call me sad)

O and race car is spelt racecar backwards :)

Hope the old lady is ok

The neo cubes are great, you should get one.

Back
Top Bottom