Oh, Stumbleupon...

omg didn't know you was on youtube dark, dam nice , take it your middle man? 0:56

Ain't no party like a Pyongyang party, 'cause a Pyongyang party is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY

I luv it lol at 1:18 omg man the guy that made this vid is genius what a laughter

The part with the boys doing the karate stuff about half way through were they zoom out and show them all -- there is no way you could US children to be that in-sync with each other or to do it that perfectly.....don't know if that's good or bad but....

The part with the boys doing the karate stuff about half way through were they zoom out and show them all -- there is no way you could US children to be that in-sync with each other or to do it that perfectly.....don't know if that's good or bad but....

Their robots ... lol jk

Wouldn't you think?

Dark, I googled you:
Kim Jong Il

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-il(aka dark seeker)Cached - Similar

You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Kim Jong-il, also written as DarkSeeker, birth name Yuri Irsenovich Kim (According to Computer Forums) born February 22, 1994 (CF records) or 23 February

I LOL'ed.....but your probably right. Or at least if they are good enough it offers them a chance to improve their social status....

Back
Top Bottom