3 Month wait and my time is now -lee evans

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
OMG He's just hit the shelf's today, I just got it threw the you know what way and my god it's already hit the fan online!

LEE EVANS OUT TODAY ROAD RUNNER

Anyone getting it! Not watched it yet will be doing tonight .. I can't wait, people said all his jokes this time are different so am really glad to hear that, hope it's worth the wait

Lee Evans in my opinion is one of the best comedians ever!! I used to really love his stuff and lately although he's not as edgy and contraversial as say a Frankie Boyle i don;t think he needs to he has comedy that everyone can relate to and takes situation we've ALL been in and makes them funny!!

probably tell it nowhere near as good but . . .

"Isn't it weird when your drunk and you start having a go at inanimate objects like when you come home from the pub you open the door and slam it behind you and your like SHHHH you stupid door lol"

yeah nowhere near the delivery of Lee Evans but it's the type of thing i've done and i think everyone can relate to his stories!!

yep released 21st, and ye ssc, frankies great also, love his scottish accent aswell which makes him sound alot better, but lee evans my man, heart of gold.

What happened in the previous 15 minutes of my life:

1.Reads thread
2.Sees everyone talking about Lee Evans
3.Wonders who Lee Evans is
4.Googles Lee Evans
5.Find a YouTube link to Lee Evans
6.Fall out of my chair laughing

Back
Top Bottom