Freeeezing in the uk

Yeah it is getting rather chilly lately!! personally i can;t wait!! i've got a part time job gritting my brothers work place for a couple of hours each morning at £10 an hour!! let the extra pennies roll in for xmas!
Get yourself a plow truck and start making $40/driveway. You guys don't get that much snow though... dang. Stuff is like gold falling from the sky for people that own plows around here.

USA, Ohio here. Last week we had 70F high on like 2 days and now we've dropped so that it's 35-40F outside.

20*F out right now here. High of 32 today. That's a bit more like it! Saturday they are calling for snow/rain. High of 38, so nothing will stick.

Yeah finding it very cold in the mornings, but it warms up slightly as the day progresses.

One day 2 weeks ago, my car was frozen over and I was late for work already!

lol kage.. I can imgine you ina 3 wheelier rusty banger hahaha

I think when it's snows It's time to take a trip to asda, get some carry bags and put them over your feet and then socks over the bags, i know this sounds crazy but your feet stay warm , never get cold

^That doesn't allow your feet to breath. If it really gets cold, your feet will sweat first and then it will freeze. You need something to wick moisture. Goretex is the best for cold.

It finally snowed here in Minnesnowota:
325493_10150561434738332_810723331_11715678_1965549817_o.jpg

Like I said, it will work for sometime, but if you are out for any decent length of time in real cold, it will cause problems. Moisture wicking material is the best. Underarmor style shirts and pants below regular clothes. And goretex outer layers.

or i'm 1 step ahead of you superman, hows about a space suit? can ya digg that, haha strollin to the shops in me space suit

lol, aren't you from the UK? We get 200 inches of snow on average where I live. I know cold mang.

Back
Top Bottom