Best free website maker

No1Survivalist

Solid State Member
Well i want to start a website with all my awesome desktop backrounds maybe make a penny here or there to. Where can i make one without paying?! and webs is baddd

you could use dreamweaver, it'll make you much much more smarter in webdesign field..

I use to use it and once I had done that I shoved the HTML codes into a free sits like clacker said.. altho that was 5years ago+

Goodluck

you could use dreamweaver, it'll make you much much more smarter in webdesign field..

I use to use it and once I had done that I shoved the HTML codes into a free sits like clacker said.. altho that was 5years ago+

Goodluck

I think that the ultimate way to learn HTML is through the use of a text-only, non WYSIWYG editor... although that being said, I did start off with Dreamweaver.

I think that the ultimate way to learn HTML is through the use of a text-only, non WYSIWYG editor... although that being said, I did start off with Dreamweaver.

Ha BISH facepalm!

O and J03 are you
Joseph Redfern?

If you are then man check your updown.com , your profile is on fire!! lucky

+1
I don't know HTML, but I used this program once to help visually set up a basic template using images, buttons, and other things I've created from photoshop. It's interesting to learn, and I imagine myself going on with the program for hours figuring out exactly how visually changing something affects the basic html text using div tags and what-not.

+1
I don't know HTML, but I used this program once to help visually set up a basic template using images, buttons, and other things I've created from photoshop. It's interesting to learn, and I imagine myself going on with the program for hours figuring out exactly how visually changing something affects the basic html text using div tags and what-not.

Thanks alot :) hehe

I get more rep in social then I do helping others haha

Free sites have way too many restrictions. Setting up hosting on a low end shared host can be an alternative. Nab some free software like phpbb or something like that and set up the forum part. Then you could use maybe coppermine for the gallery.
Now mind you there are a host of great free software out there. You just have to find the one you can be comfortable with.
Then when you get some bucks together you can get the best forum software out there, vBulletin.

Back
Top Bottom