Random Chit Chat

what all can you do on one of those eee transformers? or any expensive android tablet over the cheaper ones that I am now seeing for 300$ and under these days? I wonder when tablets running ice cream sandwich will be out

I see a few mentions about it...but I'm out of the loop. Can someone explain to me why hard drive prices are so f'ing high right now? I looked on the egg the other day and was completely blown away. I don't get it. I used to be able to get 1TBs for like 70 or 80 bucks. Is there a shortage or something? WTF

I see a few mentions about it...but I'm out of the loop. Can someone explain to me why hard drive prices are so f'ing high right now? I looked on the egg the other day and was completely blown away. I don't get it. I used to be able to get 1TBs for like 70 or 80 bucks. Is there a shortage or something? WTF

There's a shortage.

^That. The shortage is caused by a massive flood in Thailand. If what I saw was accurate Hitachi and WD both lost 70% of their production capacities. The only big-name company not affect is Seagate which has had to raise prices to match demand.

I just developed some test shots on a roll of infrared film. This one came out pretty neat.

tree_infrared.jpg

Back
Top Bottom