Anyone play strategy games

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
I just wanted to know .. I play a really old game online called Empire earth.. it's fun and free to play online , easy small download.

So anyone else?

I've played Command and Conquer games since I was 10. It's what got me started in gaming! Good 'ol Red Alert, I still play it to this day. Never gets old.

I've played Command and Conquer games since I was 10. It's what got me started in gaming! Good 'ol Red Alert, I still play it to this day. Never gets old.

cool man, if you ever wanna play an online game just like this let me know i can help you.. i play EE online would like to get someone 2v2 form cf :)

I play StarCraft II and Shogun 2 Total War. Also League of Legends, though, I don't know if that really counts as a strategy game.

I love RTS games. Used to play a lot when I was younger.

These are the ones I played the most.

• Age of Empires II
  • Age of Mythology
  • StarCraft
  • StarCraft II
  • WarCraft III
  • Rise of Nations
  • Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth
  • Supreme Commander
  • Supreme Commander II

Got a link to EE? I'd like to give it a try

Empire Earth Heaven :: Alpha 1.5

click download.. But this is the patch, you need empire earth, just download it on torrent, it's labed: [PC GAME] Empire earth.. it's fast download and small , only around 300mb. then download the online patch above..

Sorry to be the bearer of noobness, what's EE?
Empire Earth

Download it

Get use to it and play, just finshed a hour game, me and this guy just won wohoho and I'm not that good at it, getting the hang of it was really fun, made a hugh base and lots of horses and men to attack them

Back
Top Bottom