Looking for a great laptop

spektatorFX

Beta member
I have a budget of around 1500$. I am trying to buy a laptop not build one from pieces.
If you guys could help me find a laptop or you know a laptop that would be awesome.
Specifications I am looking for
i7 2.2+ ghz processor
Nvidia gtx 500+ 1gb graphics card
4+ gigs of ram
Sata hard drive ( I have an external 500gb already )
Nothing like mouse or anything. I have a 6000 dpi mouse already and a 47" tv.
screen size 14" or 15" is perfect

Try this model:
Black Sony Vaio CB27FX/B 2.00GHz-2.90GHz i7-2630QM 8GB 1080p 1GB 6630M BluRay
Cost $1400 available in ebay also.

CPU/Processor: Intel i7-2630QM 2.00 Ghz (x 8 threads) | 6 MB L3 Cache | Turbo Boost up to 2.9 GHz
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 6330M with 1GB Dedicated
RAM/Memory:
8 GB DDR3 1333 Mhz

Hard Drive: 640 GB 7200 RPM HDD
Display: 15.5" Widescreen LED Backlit Display (1920 x 1080)
Optical Drive: Blu-Ray Reader with DVD-RW
Webcam / Microphone: Integrated Webcam / Integrated Microphone
Wireless:

Wireless B/G/N Network Card
Bluetooth: Bluetooth Integrated Stereo A2DP (2.1 + EDR)
Ports: 1 x USB 3.0, 3 x USB 2.0, Headphone Output, Microphone Input, VGA, HDMI, RJ-45 Ethernet
Multimedia Card Reader: MS PRO (Standard/Duo), SD media slot
Keyboard: QWERTY with Numerical Keypad

I highly recommend AGAINST ANYTHING Sony. They do not support their hardware, they treat people like idiots, etc. First hand experience with them both personally and professionally, and I have to strongly urge you to look elsewhere.

Your best bet would be to configure a Dell Inspiron 15 as you need it, they have everything you want. Otherwise there's some models on Newegg that will fit the request as well.

Og not to be rude but I purchased a sony just now and it's a cracking laptop and it's really really worth the money I spent on it... you can always purchase it under an ebayer shop which has warrenty , he deals with the hardware not sony..

Dell on the other hand are really nice, strong and tbh never purchased anything better then a dell laptop.. only 1 problem I had with tell is the Sata to IDE converter as I needed a second harddrive and for my model (1700 vostro) they wouldn't send me a interceptor ? i think it's called , because it was a hard part from china, I had a bad problem with them once and it was so awkard to talk to them, I just dropped the phone and had to just deal with having 1 harddrive instead of two..all in all their a great laptop

Toshiba I've heard tho are the best built ones and great customer care..

Back
Top Bottom