Random Chit Chat

Hi I'm new here out of intrest has this site died because I cant find any new threads or many recent posts (within the last week)

what's with newegg. I am looking at hard drives for a friend and there are some 2tb drives for 149.99 but when I click on them it says they are 229.99
I got the hookup if you are in the US. A guy I know overstocked on 750gb Western Digital Cavier Blue drives for his company. He has them at $30 a piece last I checked (newegg sells them for $60). Shoot me a PM if you or anyone is interested. He might have them cheaper by now if he has them left. He had a few hundred though, so I would think he still has some. Selling by the box too if anyone wants to flip a box and make some money.

Not good enough. Better drop the entire tower in to be safe.
See if you can get your local Padre to bless a gallon of mineral oil. That's your best bet...

Might be a good idea to wait for the Transformer Prime. It should be releasing soon, and it's a massive update on the original. Price will be about the same, possibly a little less. I recall ASUS saying $399 for the 32GB a while back.

Latest price ranges I saw were 499 for 32Gb and 599 for 64gb so I went for the Newegg 419 deal for a 32gb first gen. Plus I had enough for the dock.

Alright Foothead, you convinced me... I cancelled the order and will await the Prime. (Plus I want ICS on the device)

Back
Top Bottom