Urgent help needed !!!!!!!

saravanan

Solid State Member
My email id has been hacked by someone and that guy also changed the password .I have many important files in it .Now i have no idea what to do ? Is there any way to identify and change the password ?
Please help me .
I need your help urgently ....

THANKS .

You'll need to contact the email provider directly so you can hopefully recover the account.

I once had my Facebook and Gmail accounts stolen by an old friend, I was able to recover both within 12 hours by using their recovery procedures.

ye aslong as the IP your on now has used that email alot more then once then you can get it back easier

From then, he can easily get your pass again if he keylogged you or you used a website that is a clone of a site.. eg, if I made computerforums.net maybe someone will forget that it's .org only going to .net entering their details and their you have it.. a cloned site that is mistyped.. happens alot thesen days, i remember a site called: own3d.tv some people would spell it own3d.com and then enter their details , happend to me :) lol sucks as I lost over $50 worth of game gold.. altho I quit the game

Back
Top Bottom