Building my first gaming pc- Will it fit together?

That setup is pretty darn close to what I would do except:

Mushkin is a good brand, but the PSU Is untried, and the rating sucks. Get a Corsair unit of the same wattage if you can. They're proven and very reliable
The Coolermaster V8 is good, but if you want to keep costs down, get the Hyper212+ instead to save a few bucks but still get great cooling.

Is it possible to make something can can run on medium settings without lag for right around 1000? Maybe like 1200

i originally went for silverstone strider to post here but it was $50 more

run what on medium settings? need more detail

Sorry forgot to add that... Games like mw3, bad company, and a few other random games, maybe skyrim/bf3

yes, on medium settings, maybe even high, but not ultra

Im used to playing minimum setting, with all animations off so medium would be nice ^_^

Is it possible to get a prebuilt one that could do that for that price range, or would i have to build it? I know its usually a lot cheaper to build, but i was hoping just to make things a bit easier.

I hesitate to recommend anything with Socket 1366 given that the platform is dead, and will be pushed aside when 2011 comes out, so the last two systems I would pass over completely if it were me.

The first one, based on the i7 2600k, should be pretty solid however, and gives you plenty of chances to upgrade in the future.

I hesitate to recommend anything with Socket 1366 given that the platform is dead, and will be pushed aside when 2011 comes out, so the last two systems I would pass over completely if it were me.

The first one, based on the i7 2600k, should be pretty solid however, and gives you plenty of chances to upgrade in the future.

Sweet thats the one i was looking at :D

Back
Top Bottom