You pick my laptop

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Hey I am very busy, gtg out and do irl stuff , really busy right now, have no time to look on ebay, i'm a decent laptop, i need it to be no bigger then 16inch screen.. dnt need big screen looking for a smallish screen, not a notebook, a laptop, ebay.co.uk no usa sites... i have around 400pound to spend.. would love a cheap good one... must have good graphics..not the best but up to date.. must be allowed returns (says it under the price)

thnx and +rep , i'll be paying for it asap i get back

thanks alot

Why in the world do you want a Sony? Of all the computer companies out there, they're probably one of the worst to get. Why? No support, irresponsible tech support, no inventory tracking system (so good luck getting parts if you DO have to get something from them) downright rude... etc.

I would have to agree with og, why Sony? So many better computers you can get. I'd help out further but I'm not in the UK. Are you only looking for used laptops or both used and new? Toshiba laptops seem nice now days.

ok, get me anything then.. uk plz

and reason for sony is because of their HD and sound quality.. ok if their really crap go for another, I just thought since I am doing sound and alot of HD and poker I need something good, thought sony was good, never owned one so can't really say anything myself about them

ok go for anything then

used or new

don't want bad marks or scrathes.. need it to be returns also, i need a seller to be accepting returns

cheers for your effort, i just have no time to look, just had to check this thread before i go.. i am going in 5mins , reply quick if you need any more info

You don't need Sony for that at all. I also put Toshiba into the same category. No real innovation, and they've treated my aunt like crap, even though she owned several (you'd think they'd be gracious to her for owning more than three Toshiba units) I finally talked her out of them.

In all honesty, your request is better served with you looking, finding ones that look good, and posting back here. It's really hard to meet you kind of price point with laptops on Ebay unless we know every metric you're looking for.

I'd have to say, post some links to units you like, and we can comment on them. Otherwise I'll just go looking for new units for the same price from UK sites that sell them new at that price point. I really have no idea what your requirements are.

Also, laptop = notebook. The term is interchangeable. NETBOOK is a separate category.

Back
Top Bottom