Error 102:(Net_ERR_Connection_Refused) The Server Refused Connection

mmizzoni

Beta member
NEED SOME HELP GUYS!!! I have Windows Vista btw..

Error 102:(Net_ERR_Connection_Refused) The Server Refused Connection.... Got this message when i tried to open google chrome. When i go to use internet explorer it says connection not found. Ive followed the steps of making sure the proxy server is unchecked and automatic is checked. I have other computers running off the router wired and wireless that are working fine. I also decided to check around in itunes to see if there was some sort of connection working on the computer, which i am able to do fine. I've tried the methods that people have posted and nothing has worked,if anyone could help that would be great! Thank you very much!!!!

Restart your computer. If that doesn't work, open up cmd and do an ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew.
After that I would scan my computer with Malwarebytes then Combofix (just stick the install on a jump drive on another computer...)

I've done all types of scans for viruses and malware. I recently tried to check the ip and the router in the address bar and that wouldn't even pop up for me. I then checked it on another computer hooked up to the router and everything is fine. I will download Malwarebytes and Combofix and try both of them. TALK ABOUT A PAIN!!!! Thank you

so far nothing has worked..

Back
Top Bottom