Help me compare......

Crapcicle

Baseband Member
Hey guys! I'm kinda new here and i just want your opinion on something..... I am having a hard time choosing between an Asus k42jc or a Macbook Pro 15". If I choose the asus, i could get it right now with the current money i have but if i get the Macbook Pro then i will have to save up quite a bit. So does the Asus k42jc have enough bang for buck or should i just save up for the Macbook Pro?

Personally id get the Asus simply because i'm not a mac person at all; i just dont like the OS. It all depends what you're going to be doing with the machine, if alot if editing is your thing then the Mac is your friend. If you want to play games on your laptop or just want windows then probably go for the Asus.

Asus also in my opinion. Mac lovers will tell you otherwise. But windows operated systems are just so much easier if anything goes wrong beyond your expertise. Pc engineers always cheaper than mac ones as well! And software/hardware/firmware is usually always compatible with windows... not always macs!

Back
Top Bottom