To David Lindon

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
(His pm box is full sorry)

Hello

I'm Anthony, Antdemo

I use to use this forums website along time ago... I helped alot and had really good friends here and had alot of fun, but I got in a really bad situation here along time ago , I was banned forever, I really did feel bad for what I did and tried to apologies and tried on so many attempts to PM you, email you.. but I didn't get much of a response.. I did make a thread and tried apologizing again, so many times but only few seem to amend me... but those big boys followed the rules and banned me which is fair and understandable, but I want you the owner to please understand in the amount of times I just want a second chance.. I really do.. I am grown up from 4years ago coming here.. I'm a dad, I am older, I work and I have grown mature, I do want another chance and can only ask and ask nice.. I will never ever argue or troll or misbehave, you can take my word, I'm a loyal human, I envy people in ways people don't... I made so much of myself around here, had a good quality name and good post, very high rep also.. I just want another chance David...

Please do email me or unban my old user name: Antdemo, and you can see for yourself and keep and eye on me for my internet behavior

Please:

Antdemo45@gmail.com

I'm also known as xx cobra xx

I really am sorry and thanks again

Anthony

This PM is for David.. Please don't ban this post, banning me is understandable, I'll just have to learn to get on with it.. I can ... It's worth a shot, I miss this forums and the people inside it makes it what it is.. I want to add to it .. anyway

Thanks
Anthony

displaying another blatant disregard for the rules is probably not the best idea.

What do you mean?

And I got banned because a mod changed my post which made people think I was retarded and gay.. and then I kinda got mad and flamed him..
Anyway, it backfired on him and me but me mostly as I got banned for it...

Maybe type in search: Antdemo

Second thread..

Rules you're currently breaking:

1. Multiple accounts

2. Posting a message directed to a specific Administrator in the social section.

3. Admitting to having at least 3 accounts, one of which is banned, and still posting on he forum despite being banned

I'd say you've not a hope in hell of coming back anytime soon...

He might be breaking the rules, but at least he's honest about it. I mean he could have come back with a new account and just posted.

It's a weird situation, pb's are pb's, I know he shouldn't be allowed back. But I'd welcome him back.

A long time has passed since he was banned. And I think it's possibly time to just call it water under the bridge by now.

He might be breaking the rules, but at least he's honest about it. I mean he could have come back with a new account and just posted.

It's a weird situation, pb's are pb's, I know he shouldn't be allowed back. But I'd welcome him back.

A long time has passed since he was banned. And I think it's possibly time to just call it water under the bridge by now.

This.

Geez, it's an internet forum, we're not screening him to come back and work for the code breaking division of MI6 after he was convicted of treason!

Please post finger prints and social security number so I can run a background check.

I don't mind letting people back. This forum tends to have a few very uptight members which hurts the member base a lot I think. We've let him back from PB before though.

The only problem I have with letting 1 back is that you then have to let every person back who comes on and posts about how sorry they are and how much they have changed or else you reek of hypocrisy. David doesn't own the forum anymore Antdemo. JCB is the owner you should be contacting him.

The only problem I have with letting 1 back is that you then have to let every person back who comes on and posts about how sorry they are and how much they have changed or else you reek of hypocrisy. David doesn't own the forum anymore Antdemo. JCB is the owner you should be contacting him.
This is true. Tough decision really, he wasn't that bad, and I don't really remember why he was banned, but I do remember he would get angry easily and start insulting people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom